Thank you again for becoming a member of the Nomadic Matt community! Below are your perks!
- Free planning guides can be found by clicking here.
- Your free copies of The Ultimate Guide to Travel Hacking, Nomadic Matt’s Guide to Road Tripping the USA, and How to Teach English Overseas as well as all our destination guidebooks can be found by clicking here.
- Don’t forget to join our Facebook group!
- If you’re on Instagram, email Chris O. ([email protected]) with your Instagram handle and he’ll add you to our Close Friends list.
- All content and articles can be found on the main page or through this link.
- For your signed copy of How to Travel the World on $50 a Day and Ten Years A Nomad, reach out to Chris at [email protected]! He’ll send you the copies! (Annual plan only)
- For your free Kindle version of either book, reach out to Chris at [email protected]! (USA only)
- For your free entry to future Nomadic Network events, please reach to Erica at [email protected]
- For access to our blogging course, please reach out to Chris at [email protected] so he can set up your account.
- If you’re an annual plan member, please reach out to him too for your TravelCon ticket and writing course set up.
- Please also reach out to him to set up your quarterly calls with me as well as give him your address for your free t-shirt!
- Finally, for calls with the team, please also reach out to Chris to set that up. You can speak to him on community management/SEO/writing, content, or anything else. You can speak to Chris Richardson about all things tech related; Carmela about our community charity, FLYTE; and Erica, our director of events, about The Nomadic Network, events, and anything in between!
If you have any other questions about your perks, email us at [email protected]!